Saturday, December 17, 2011

Saturday Meanderings

The weather here sure doesn't speak of Christmas...it's more like beach wear...so we decided to Christmasy it up in the house with baking and cooking. I got this fab receipe from Pioneer Woman ...Cobbler...I had frozen cherries in the freezer so...hey ...Cherry Cobbler was the dish...and let me say...WOW ...delish!


Yum!

I don't know if I have mentioned before "J" has special needs, so we pureed her Cobbler and she loved it!


Yum...Pureed Cobbler with milk!

Of course being the mother that I am...We had our main meal first..."M" refused to eat anything but Applesauce? I don't know ...but I believe the twos attitude has arrived..."J" loved her purred dinner!


Pureed mashed potatoes, onions, and beef!


Tonight relaxing with the hubbs! I hope where ever your are ...the Christmas spirit finds you...Good Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment