Friday, December 16, 2011

On the 10th Day of Christmas....

I'm sooo excited...I finished up my shopping today and school holiday begins! I can now focus on wrapping, baking, and getting ingredients for Christmas Dinner. I love holidays ....family and warmth...the smell of food...people seem much kinder...ready for charity. I have lots of plans for the holidays...

Christmas Eve...lights at the Island, one present to open for each person, popcorn, homemade hot chocolate, a good snuggle with movie or book...and the Piece De Resistance...Prime Rib, homemade scallop potatoes, and asparagus...

Christmas Day...Santa Claus is coming to town...Turkey dinner and lots of play time with toys and grandparents!!!

10 more days....why don't we start a countdown? Tell me what are your plans for the holidays? Any special traditions?

I love the mystery of wrapped presents! OMG..the foot:)

I love the paper Christmas Decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment