Thursday, December 29, 2011

Frustration

Off and on lately I find myself to be less than pleasant. I could tell you I don't know why, but truth be told I at least know part of the reason. Did I ever tell you about my "J"? She is the best little lady...happy no matter what is going on with her health, or her development. I have never met anyone as strong, as her. I love her so much...many times lately my patience have been short...this isn't fair to her...I love her...my heart breaks into sometimes...little pieces scattered everywhere. I don't know what she understands...do you know how hard that is? I don't know what the future holds, much less tomorrow...I'm scared...scared...

School has been one recent challenge. We don't know if she will need to attend a school for the deaf and blind later...that requires us to move, again. Waiting is our game plan...we have become use to this...well not really, but what else can you do?

Anyway I read a blog post yesterday, by a fab lady named Dana at Uncommon Sense...great blog...she talked about raising a special needs child...what it takes personally, emotionally, and financially...the worry over insurance...the strain of being a mom, therapist organizer, advocate...and whatever role else is required at that moment...and then your emotions...WOW...some days I'm okay...others days find sadness, confusion, stress...you may be sad one second...then maybe she made a new noise and your ecstatic...hanging onto any hope that exists...

Please don't think I'm feeling sorry for myself...we will EXCEL..."J" is the best...this I know without a single doubt....

I don't know how i feel about this????


Onwards and upwards...

Foods for energy...

Caffeine

Organization

Humor..."M" has one shoe on thats hers and one that is "Js" not to mention the wrong foot:)
Food, caffeine, organization, and humor my sanity...

No comments:

Post a Comment