Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Post Festivities

After Christmas all is quiet...time seems to stop, or maybe it is the slow rhythm life takes on. Today we started our morning with a brisk walk. The chilly air, the sun peeking through the clouds, and the whispers of the leaves...oh sweet heaven on earth. Nature...what a gift to be shared...






Have I told you about my secret loves? What joy they bring me...and how unworthy I am to have such gifts...






The rest of our day....



"M" loves tea as well...I found this teacup at a Flea Market...perfect size.

"M"'s picnic

I love random tea cups...I love tea as well...

"M" and I did our toes..."J" refused to participate.

I love stationary...today I spent time writing.

"J"'s clothing...

"J" refused to stay dressed today???
I hope your rhythm of 2012 finds you quiet moments and peace. Much love is sent your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment