Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Red Tuesday-Red Year

I believe my theme for this year is....RED...I love the color red...Don't you? Inspiring, rich, and festive...red...and it is the color of LOVE! So I have decided to accent my kitchen and living room with red...really the colors of autumn are breathtaking...in the past I haven't exactly been a "color" person...I would say more blah...one of my "aspirations" this year, is to be more fashion forward...I, nor my home, want to look frumpy anymore...COLOR is good!!!

Another "aspiration" this year (two of many) is to eat at home...beside the occasionally dinner out...and I do mean occasional...it is healthier and much more pocket friendly...managing expenses closely another 2012 aspiration (third is a charm)...honestly I like keeping track of money!!! It is exciting to see where you can cut cost...

So Red, healthy, and expense tracking...2012 sure may prove to be exciting...I hope!

I have also decided along with good food- I want more flowers to brighten our days around here!

Notice the Glad air freshener in the background...we also want to smell fresh around here:)

Molokheya deli sh!


Red is starting to pop up!

A Rose...to all you lo vies!
Goodnight and sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment