Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dawdlings

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dawdling

How are you doing? I hope all is well, in your corner of the world. Life is good here in the lowcountry...an abundance of sunshine and nice temperatures~(maybe next week, we will have a Arctic blast...the weather is unpredictable of late...)


"M" and I spent Friday mucking about at the "NEW" park...this is one of my favorite areas...dolphins swim right up to the boats, undeterred by people...We ate lunch enjoying the beautiful weather, watching the shrimpers...and inhaling the lovely sea air...The more time outside I spend, the less stressed and frustrated I feel.

Saturday was my first Crocheting class...we met at a lovely - quaint cafe...enjoying tea and partaking of all crocheting knowledge...I definitely was all thumbs at first...assured by "this is normal for first timers"...I pressed on...I'm starting to feel at ease, now...and I love it...there is so much I want to learn...knitting, embroidery, needlepoint...time...I need lots of time...


Today (Sunday) is our lazy day...brunch was served...potatoes and onions with eggs, Lebna with EVOO ( extra virgin Olive oil), Chicken sausage with apples and maple,  Bread with cream cheese and honey, and as always OLIVES!!!! You can never have to many olives. Our plans for the remainder of today...enjoy the weather, smell fresh flowers, and coupon...save save save... and of course Crocheting, if my little ones allow:)







Namaste...

No comments:

Post a Comment