Monday, January 2, 2012

Lazy Start...

So today has been a very lazy day...mmm...maybe I need to set a fire under my bum? I just couldn't sleep last night, at all...it's the disturbing book I've been reading. I typically don't read crime, but for a change I thought hmm, why not...I can't sleep that is why not:) No more crime for me...back to history novels...

this is the book...I've almost completed the book now.


Yesterday I did manage to prepare two deli sh meals...I will brag on myself...falafel with humus and veggies for brunch...and dinner roasted chicken with onions, rosemary potatoes, collard greens, and sweets for desert...a good way to start the new year...don't you think?







The pictures didn't turn out...I couldn't seem to get the lighting right...

Last photo of the day...Farah enjoying her New Year chicken wings...




Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment