Monday, February 6, 2012

Yearning...and Dreaming...and hoping....

I have been pouring over "snowy" pictures in my favorite European Blogs...I just have to say it...I'm so jealous and its so not fair...why oh why ...I want some snow...and some rain...what is the deal???? Honestly the winter average temp...65 degrees F. Have I ever told you ...I adore the snow...and actually love the rain, as well. Its lovely and gives you this sense of comfort...you have an excuse to linger in your PJ's...to take the day slowly...playing out ever second...I say this all "choked Up" I want some snow...please...big flakes...full of nothing but happiness...Oh Lord, if you could so find time ....of course I know you are busy with the Middle East Crisis, Elections , sickness, death, disease and destruction....in between there though....I would really appreciate some of the cold, white, fluffy drops from heaven...

No comments:

Post a Comment