Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hassouneh Going Ons

So how are you guys doing? Moi, well ....besides feeling cheated from winter and ogling other peoples snow :)...in our home we are moving, birthday"g" it up, losing weight, making business decisions, and praying all the above turns out good.

"J" turned 4 recently...hard to believe my little baby is so big..."M" turns 2 soon...she to is growing up...we celebrated with "gannie" and "pawpaw" this past weekend. We had a wonderful time with my parents...we were able to enjoy the park...since winter has never arrived here...I know many of you might think I'm mad...but I really enjoy the snow, cold, and rain...I love the changes in seasons...all four bring such glorious feelings...

As far as weight loss, well I'm embarrassed to say that after four years of two children, many changes, and lot of stress my weight had plummeted out of control. I'm not obese, but could become so. I have joined Weight Watchers and I'm learning to control my "SUGAR" cravings...really I believe the more stressed I am...the more sugar I want...so I switched to Stevia...and portion control...planning....lots of veggies and fruits...and now I'm 7lbs lighter...you heard me 7 lbs in one week....actually I'm feeling alot better and don't seem to be having sugar cravings...I do need all of your prayers and good karma sent my way...I love food. Not processed junk...I like good wholesome foods...portion control though...portion control...

On to business...well....I don't want to go to much in to detail...but pray and send lots of good karma this adventure works out for our family. Please:)

Now on to moving...yes again we find ourselves changing places..."J" needs a school that can meet her needs...ie...hearing and vision impairment, alot of development delays...so we have to change counties...we decide to rent for now, as there are know schools for the blind here, so we will see what comes next...breath...patience...

Anyway I hope you all have a lovely day...and many good blessings are being sent your way..

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment